Sunday, August 21, 2011

PICs Adventure Part III

We always do some projects and this year Mary Beth brought memory wire bracelets and Jan brought additional beads..  We were so busy, I don't think anyone took pictures of the production.    Here are the results
Mickey and Jan trying to get the bottle of wine opened.

Mickey made dinner.  Layed Chicken with Fontina, Mushrooms and Spinach.  It was fabulous.  We also had a few glasses of wine.

Once we were done, the dishes cleaned up; we started scrapbooking.  That has become an annual event.  The pictures from the previous year are archived.  It is always interesting to see the different pages from the same pictures.  I think this is one of my favorite things to do these weekends....I take that back, it is too hard to choose what is my favorite because it is all just the best!
So that pretty much sums it up.  I'm already looking forward to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment