Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Going Shopping

Going shopping tomorrow.  You have to understand that the nearest Target is 100 miles away and we need to get the cute bedding for the dorm room but, I am making a pit stop at my favorite cross stitch store, The Stitching Bee or as we affectionately as The Bee.  I have my shopping list ready.  I just need to step in and smell the GAST and Weeks.  I hope they have a pattern or two that I want....I don't need anything. 
I am waiting for my second installment of the Birds of a Feather Mystery Sampler.  I was on auto send but, it hasn't been very auto so I am perturbed about that. 

Here is where I am.  I have made progress since this picture was taken 5 days ago. 
I have finished the bottom edge and starting the inside border edge. Just fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment