Sunday, December 10, 2017

Not Much

Not able to post too much.  
Ssshhhh....I'm working on Christmas presents so I just can't show much.  
I finished WTN& T Merry Christmas.
It nearly blinded me 28 ct Laguna over one.
Ouch!
I am done with Christmas Shopping:  shopped small, then online and then in Green Bay.  
Been working on gifts all weekend along with laundry, cleaning and grocery shopping.  
I will be done my the big day.  

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Have a stupendous week!!
Keep on Stitching
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Ho!Ho! is so cute. It looks like you are in great shape for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Santa stitch is super. Congratulations on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great though.
    Have a great week.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is very useful for me,Thanks for your sharing.

    soy'vvow]oN

    ReplyDelete