Sunday, November 5, 2017

Autumn Band Sampler

Went bumming yesterday with Arttie and her step daughter.  
We first went to a craft show and I did some Christmas shopping.  
Next stop was Rainbow Yarn and Gifts.  
Sophie the yarn store dog has her spot....she is the sweetest thing.
Did some Christmas shopping there too.  

Finished the Prairie Schooler Autumn Band Samplers and framed them.  
I have more PS samplers that will fit in these frames so they will be used for other seasons.  
I pop a lot of things in and out of frames especially the seasonal pieces.  


And finally, I got my pumpkins done this week.  
This is before the jute twine was glued on the handles.  
I changed my mind a couple of times with the fabric.  
I am really happy with the ultimate selection.  
Just has been a busy, crafty weekend.  
Hope you had a great weekend. 

Keep on Stitching.....Dinner is ready.
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Your Autumn Samplers look great. I do the same thing with seasonal pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie is too cute.
    Your Pumpkins turned out nice.
    Great idea swapping out seasonal stitcheries in the frames.
    They all look nice on the wall.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your trio of PS Autumn samplers! They look great hanging up above your table. Like that lantern as well! I think your pumpkins turned out great. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete