Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day.  I had my Corned Beef.  I love that stuff.  I especially like it with Horseradish.  

Everything is always wrinkled so please bear with me.  I don't iron until the piece is done. 
I got started on Christmas on Hollyberry Farm.  It is a large piece.  I may work on it in drips and drabs.  
 Here is a little bit closer up shot of the flowers and urn.  I have started working on the roof of the house since I took these pictures.

Looked at the forecast and we have another winter weather advisory...another four inches of wet, heavy snow.  We are all suffering from snow fatigue around here.  The highs the last two days were only around 28.  At least it was sunny so between chipping away at it and the sun warming the concrete on the driveway, the ice on it has diminished greatly.  Well, what do you do?  I guess I will just have to stitch more to wile away the hours.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope it is springtime where you are.  It will be someday here before I know it.  
Keep on Stitching
Monica.....oh and thanks so much for the great comments.  

3 comments:

  1. Pretty stitches! Bring on spring ~ we are all so ready!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pretty start makes me want to get started on that one myself. We do have more spring but winter is paying a very brief visit today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice start on Hollyberry Farm, it's looking lovely

    ReplyDelete