Saturday, April 3, 2021

I Wanred You to Have This Recipe For Easter

I wanted you to have this recipe in time for Easter.  
It is my favorite jello salad and perfect with Ham.  

Lemon Pear Mold
1 cup pear juice
2 pkg of Lemon jello ( 4 serving size box)
1 large can or 2 regular size canned pears
1 8 oz pkg cream cheese room temperature
12 oz container of Cool Whip

Dissolve over heat the lemon jello in the pear juice.  Set asside to cool slightly
Puree the pears.  Add the cream cheese and puree more until.  Gradually add the jellow and puree until smooth.  Fold in the cool whip.  
Pour into a mold (or bowl if you aren't a fan of molds)  
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Its almost like a chiffon and really tasty....I guarantee it!

I have continued to work on Pet All the Dogs.
I'm working on the last area of border and have to finish the dogs noses, ears and eye.  
I'm going back to Martha Dawson after this is done.  
I haven't wanted to put it down.  
I have to say there are a ot of stitches in it!
I decorated a little for Easter and got some of spring smalls.  
I ordered the little ceramic bunny from Hobby Lobby.  
I've seen it on some IG pictures. 
Its a very sweet bunny.  

Some Homespun Elegance Easter Eggs, 
A Prairie Schooler from the Monthly collection April , the small piece.  


The bottom is a Drawn Thread, two  Shepherd's Bush with Sheep and the back on is I think a Brenda Gervais pinkeep with a robin on it.  I don't have the names of the patterns.  Trust me they are Springy!

Just going to be a relaxed weekend with a relaxed holiday  
My Aunt Helen is coming and hopefully my son.  
I am hoping to play in my sewing room tomorrow. 
I have three months worth of 100/3 silk from The Attic silk club to label and put away.  
I am hoping to organize my kits just to see what I have.   

 

4 comments:

  1. I am not sure organizing kits is a good idea....then you realize you better stitch faster. Did some of that today myself, was lots of fun. Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pet All The Dogs is so pretty.
    Cute Easter displays.
    Thanks for the recipe.
    Happy Easter!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pet All the Dogs is looking fabulous. Wishing you a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it is late on Sunday with lots of good stitching!y and I hope the day was very relaxing. Thanks for the recipe I printed it out for the future. Your sampler is so pretty. It does look like it had lots of stitches. But it is so pretty and well worth it. Have a good week ahead and hopefully time for stitching!

    ReplyDelete