Sunday, March 28, 2021

Have I Got Stuff!

It has been a busy week, working more than I care too!
I am hoping things will be back to normal and I can understand the nuiances of the new computer system.  I'm thinking my memory just isn't as good as it use to be.  

Not only picked up extra hours but usually I have Thursdays off so, I make my appointments.  
It was a week of extra appointments.  
I had a physical on Thursday which meant I had blood work on Tuesday.  
My Aunt Helen also asked me if I could go with her to a doctors appointment.  
She had an echocardiogram and the doctor's office highly recommended someone come with her.  
Her children are all out of town and I was happy to go.  
We called kids when were at the doctor's office so they could hear the news.  
My aunt had an old Echo result which the doctor was happy to see.  
It confirmed that her anneursym had not significantly changed in four years and was no near a place for intervention.  

The weather yesterday was pretty crummy and over night we got snow.  
I am really hoping this is the last snow of the year.
We got about three inches and much of it has melted today and the rest will be gone tomorrow.  
Just another reason to belly ache
Even though it is annoying, it is beautiful.  

I don't need anymore beauty like this. 


I got some of my stuff from the Market this year I had ordered from The Stitching Bee.  
I needed some thread and since the VMSS debacle I can always use fabric.  
The fabric is from Needle Bling Designs....I guess she just started dying fabric and this is called Shrekie's Tan.  
It is a tan with goldish green mottling.  

Sorry for the glare off the one:  Stacy Nash:  Be Kind Sampler, Spring Flower Pinkeep and Rose Cottage Sampler Pinkeep.  Oh my!  These are all really beautiful
I love the colors of Liz Matthers Dutch Sampler Collection.  
I got the PN$&PS Spring becaise of the Red House from Teresa Primitive Stitching.                             

I got La D Da Elizabeth Charnely, A Scarlet House that has been on the radar There's No Place Like Home and the 2021 PS Santa.  

I have been waiting for so much stuff to come.  
There have been so many issues with the supply chain.  
I did get my last 2020 School Girl Sampler Club installment from County Sampler in Spring Green.  
Margaret Croft from Needlework Press.  
The colors are an absolute delight.  
The cow is quite lovely too. 
I am making progress on Pet All the Dogs.  
I got my dogs finished last night and posted them on Instagram.  
I customized them.  

I did the initial of each dog that has been a family member over one and tried to get the color of the dog close without deviating too much from the patterns colors.  
Buster is in a red and cream checked sweater.  
Henry's brindle is a lighter grey than our first GWP Huck.  
The little dog on the end with the initials FD is for Future Dog.  


The dog over the 123 is Huck our first German Wirehaired Pointer.  
The black dog was Jake, our first dog and a boneheaded Labrador Retriever.  
He was stubborn but and excellent dog....could tax a saint. 
Great with babies and yound children.  


I am expecting a box from the Attic this week.  
I got noticed it was sent.  
I am hoping it has the floss I was missing for the Smith Sampler, my sampler of the month for January and the Sampler of the month that is not like anyother sampler I have seen....but who kinows.  

I hope you had a good weekend and the weather was nice.  
Those floods in Nashville look awful.  
I lived there back in the late 1980's.  

Take care, stay safe and keep following the precautions.  
Its prudent
Keep Stitching
Monica



 

4 comments:

  1. Snow that was pretty in November or December,now just makes us feel cold!! Love all your new goodies. Does Margaret Croft have over one(my nemesis). I love the way you identified each dog. That will make that sampler very special!!! Hope work is a bit less this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a dusting of snow Sunday morning.
    Great stash!
    Your Sampler is great with all of the dogs, a nice idea.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice market haul--we ordered similar things. Am waiting on fabric (aren't most stitchers waiting on fabric?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, your snow pictures are gorgeous. Yes to annoying, but it sure looks pretty. You have made good progress on Pet all the Dogs! Your new stash additions look fabulous. Well done!

    ReplyDelete