Sunday, January 28, 2018

What’s In The Queue

Feels like there is a lot going on.
I have so many things I want to do, I think my head will explode.
I have Christmas 2018 projects planned and kind of ready to go, just need to cut the fabric.  
I'm going great guns on the second Winter Sampler.  
I did have to rip out "lengthens so the cold strengthens" because I was off five stitches and then the border was not going to be right,  
I always do the border kind of later, not always the best idea but, I have done the border first and come up cattywampus too.  
I am working on the sun in the upper box.       
My fabric for La-d-da Margaret Cottam  
I have two copies of this. 
I may try selling it on Samplers Through Time on Facebook.
I need to think about getting rid of patterns I have done....except the Prairie Schoolers. 
I will probably never part with the Schoolers!
To see the whole three part pattern: Margaret Cottam Link
I bought this on Samplers Through Time last week and fell in love with it.  
Ann Smith 1767 from the Scarlet Letter.  
I have a thing for Adam and Eve Samplers. 
What really grabbed me were the little lions in the bottom corners.  
The border is just so gorgeous too!
And don't get me started on the palm trees!

This picture won't go the right way and I did it twice.  
Just to show the floss and doing on 36 count Confederate Grey linen.

Had to post my art on the side of the shed after last weeks snow storm.  
He just looked so cool and usually I'm oblivious to good photo ops.  
He is my favorite yard art after the whirly-gig but, that is put away for the winter.  

Couldn't resist my reclining Buster.  
He likes to sleep on the pillow, so does Henry.
Henry thinks he is the size of Buster however:  a 16# dog in a 58# dog body.  

Hope you had a great weekend.  
Mine was pretty good. 

Keep on Stitching
Monica

5 comments:

  1. Winter is going to be so pretty.
    Ann Smith is going to be a beautiful Sampler.
    Buster is too cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Winter Sampler is looking good, Monica. I love your snowy pictures. Buster looks mighty comfortable. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter is such a pretty sampler even if winter itself is not so pretty.Ann Smith looks beautiful. Is there a lot of over 1? Buster is such a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents.
    หนังชีวประวัติ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning post. I Have Been analyzing about this issue, so a dedication of appreciation is all together to post. Thoroughly cool post.It 's unimaginably incredibly OK and Useful post.Thanks. 192.168.l.l

    ReplyDelete