Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year

Happy New Year
I had a pretty laid back weekend.  
It has been pretty frigid so much as a matter of fact, I have not left the house since Saturday
I have barely stuck my nose out the door.  
It was -14 yesterday morning and -7 this morning.  
It got to be about a high of 7 today.  
I stitched some today and worked on getting my Christmas stitches finished but, other things got in the way.  
Bob was working on my new computer and getting my email and Quicken up and running.
Then it was time to make Lasagna for dinner.   

Progress on Prairie Schooler Winter Samplers.  
Can't really say there is much of anything else new around here other than the crazy cold weather  

Hope you had a good weekend,
Have a Happy and Healthy New Year
Keep on Stitching 
Monica

5 comments:

  1. Those are some mighty cold temps--I was complaining with a plus 7. Back to work tomorrow, time off was sure nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your PS piece is looking good. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect sampler for the weather you are having!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been in the minus here too in WI.
    Way too cold, my front door glass is all frosted up, hope it doesn't break! I'd rather have snow!
    Great progress on your Sampler.
    Mmmm, Lasagna, I thought of making it for Christmas, but had a ham I wanted to use up.
    Wishing you a Happy New year!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is very nice,Thanks for sharing good blog.

    soy'vvow]oN

    ReplyDelete