Thursday, January 4, 2018

A Day Late and a Dollar Short

I am always a day late and a dollar short,
I just recently saw again Uffindell Sisters Samplers from Hands Across the Seas on another blog.
I tried to get a copy and it hasn't been released that long ago and no copies to be had.  
I'm on a waiting list if there are any left but, I'm not optimitic.  
Same thing happened with With Thy Needle and Thread Ort Basket kit.  
I got to stop hesitating or pay more attention to when things first come out.  

I framed this piece over the weekend and hung it today after taking town Christmas pieces.  


The tree also came down today along with all the Christmas decorations.  
I'm always a little sad when the tree comes down.  
It feels like  such a passage of time.  
Now to figure out what to put in place. 
I will just leave things a little bare until Saturday.

Hope you are having a wonderful week.
Keep on Stitching 
Monica

6 comments:

  1. What a super piece you have framed and hung! I look forward to hearing what you fill the space where the tree was located.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish, Monica, it looks beautiful in it's frame.
    I was just saying to my youngest son that it's so much more fun putting up the tree than taking it down...mine will come down and be put away tomorrow.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like me, I do the same thing. lol
    Our tree will come down tomorrow.
    The WTNAT piece is so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw the Uffindell Sisters charts on a site called Sassy Jack's stitchery. Says they have 4 in stock, but $53.00 in case you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know just what you mean Monica!! That is a lovely design and the frame looks great.

      Delete
  5. The ort basket kit is still available. Go to Brenda's website, it's on page 9. Her store is still closed until January 21.

    ReplyDelete