Sunday, January 21, 2018

Done Finishing But Still Not My Favorite Thing

I have been working on some finishes this weekend.
I still have a pile sitting on my sewing table. 
Not my favorite thing to do but, I do like the end results.
I finished my infinite scarf...just in time for the snow storm.  
It takes a long time to block:  pin, steam, wait to dry, move and repeat.  
It turned out nice and should be very warm.  
 I finished my Hands on Design Winter Thyme.
It is tilted a little funny in the picture.
On to the next project, I think the second Winter Sampler from Prairie Schooler.

Now waiting to see how much snow we get with the incoming snow storm.
The Weather Channel is predicting 5-8 and Accuweather 4-8.
We will see what happens.  

Hope the weather is good where you are and you have had a great weekend. 
Keep on Stitching
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Great finishes, Monica! Your scarf is gorgeous and I bet will be quite warm. Hope it helps with the storm! No snow here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Winter Thyme. I am so with you, finishing will never be a favorite thing for me to do but I like the results. What a beautiful scarf. No snow here but lots of rain and wind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty scarf, and Winter Thyme is cute.
    Nothing but rain here all day yesterday and today we expect an inch of rain. :(
    All the snow we have gotten last week is gone.
    It's been in the 40's here.
    Hope you don't get too much snow.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous finishes on both! Need to try knitting & crocheting again been far too long....start with something simple😊 now for more time...blessings

    ReplyDelete