Sunday, December 8, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

It has been a very busy weekend.  
 We had two Christmas parties this weekend and opted to go to only one. 
We aren't in college any more. 
We did some Christmas shopping and visiting.  
I never have enough stitching time.
Do I need some cheese with this whine??
I did get a little stitching and some knitting.  
I am making progress on Merry Eweies.  
I am nearly done with the second sheep.  
I plan on working on him tonight.  
 I did a little on Lo How a Rose this morning.
I should post a series of pictures to see the progress.  
I started working on a sweater for Katy last winter and just ran out of Oomph.  
I started working on it again today.  
I don't think it will be done for Christmas.  
I just want to finish it before she returns to school.
I have the first sleeve to finish and the second one to do.
I did do some more Christmas decorating today.  
Probably not that different than the pictures from last year.
The Santa's are on the bookshelf.
 The snowmen on the hall table.  
 A new swag and lights on the china cabinet.  
It looks much better in person. 
This was with the flash.  
Without the flash, it was blurry.
The mantel.  
I couldn't get that good of a picture and pictures don't do it justice.
This is really shiny and cool.  
Lots of glitz and glitter.  

I hope you had a great weekend and got a lot accomplished.  
There is always too much to do on the weekends.
Thank you again for the wonderful comments.  
Keep on Stitching
Monica

5 comments:

  1. Your stitching projects and your house are looking very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely decorations! And great stitching and knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you could only make it to one party in a weekend! LOL. Your decorations are fabulous. I've got a house that needs decorating...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on your projects. Your decorations look lovely

    ReplyDelete