Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Finish and a New Beginning

I finished Merry Eweies.
I absolutely love this piece.  
A very fun, quick stitch.  
I'll finish it off later this week.
 I may have another piece to finish later.  
I started Threadwork Primitives:  Kringle's Crow.  
I don't think this will take long.  
I think I finished my Christmas shopping.
I think I have finished wrapping.
I have Christmas cards to do but, I don't get too wordy on those.
I do usually take the easy way out.  

I'm looking forward to the kids being home.  
Katy will be home on Wednesday.  
Ed is working and will be home next Saturday or so.  

Lots of preparation and time is going fast.  
Thanks for all the wonderful comments.
Keep on Stitching
Monica

6 comments:

  1. Such an adorable finish! I love sheep! And great new start ~ you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet finish and new start. It sounds like you are ready to enjoy the rest of the holiday season!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sheep...so cute! Have fun with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting your sheep piece finished! Super start on the crow piece! I still need to decorate, but seem to have lost that mojo somewhere.

    Have a marvelous day!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Eweies is so beautiful!
    Pretty new start!!

    Hugs,
    Lili

    ReplyDelete