Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Surprise We Woke Up Too This Morning


We woke up this morning to an inche and a half of snow.  It doesn't sound like much but, it is April 25th.  It is suppose to be 70 on Sunday.  Hopefully the weather man isn't lying!
 It was a wet heavy snow that really stuck to everything


 It really was kind of pretty but, I would prefer flowers
 Sort of looks like everything was frosted!


I started and finished this Shepherd's Bush.  Oh crap!  I just noticed I forgot the words 
"Come Home."
 I better get that stitched on.  
 I also finished my little May robin.  Oh crap!  I just noticed I forget to stitch May at the bottom of that one too.  I must be really loosing it.  I'm just in a hurry to finish so I can really finish them.  I'll get the words stitched in tonight.  I don't have to do much with dinner since I have stew in the slow cooker.  


I hope you aren't laughing too much at me right now.  Better to catch the boo-boos before the machine work needs to be done.  

Thanks for all the great comments!  I love hearing them!  Thanks for stopping by.  
Hope you have a great weekend.  I got kitchen cabinets to clean.  I am going to make some time to stitch.  Make sure you do too!
Keep on Stitching
Monica

6 comments:

  1. Yuck! Mother Nature and old man winter are holding spring hostage. Hope you have warmer temps soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great looking finishes you have created! I like the Robin piece without the word "May". I love your snow pictures, but Mother Nature needs to move on to spring.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, snow in the end of April!! crazy to me. I love your Robin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just fun to see other people forget things too! Love that little almost finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your almost finishes are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of your almost finished projects. You caught your unfinished parts just in time. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete