Thursday, April 4, 2013

Attention Deficit Disorder Stitching

I think I have come to the conclusion I have Attention Deficit Disorder Stitching.  I think I prefer smalls so I can finish them.  Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is when you have multiple WIP and jump from one to the next.  That's the hyperactivity part.
I finished Prairie Schooler April.  Please pardon the ripple in this picture.  I'm always so excited I finished that I don't take the time to press it.   
 The weather is suppose to be crappy again this weekend, wet heavy snow.  Blech!!!  So maybe I will work on finishing the stack of projects I have.  I also have to move things around and swap out the March for April.  I have been very busy at work this week.  Usually, I have Thursdays off but, I worked today since my two co-workers were off.
 I got my latest LHN Virtue, Peace this week.  I started it today after I finished April.  I still haven't decide how I'm going to finish them:  pinkeep or interchangeable pictures.  Such decisions!


 I just remembered, I was possibly going to use Wisper thread on the sheep.  Now do I or don't I rip everything I have done already and redo the white?
Sorry, it is a little blurry.  I have Scenes of Summer in the queue.  I have done Scenes of Autumn.  I don't know if there is a Winter out there.  I have seen a picture but, I haven't found it.  
The weather was very nice this afternoon.  The morning started out grey and dismal.  It did get to 48 today and snow really melted.  I have heard rumors there are robins around but, I have yet to see one.  If we do get a storm this weekend they just may go back south.  

Glad you stopped to take a peek.  Hope your week has gone well and your weekend is restful.
Keep on Stitching
Monica


2 comments:

  1. Very cute little rabbit project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitches! I hope that storm stays away... but, if it decides to visit, it should certainly be the last until next winter... we finally reached 60 today here in central, NJ... so it won't be much longer until it reaches you in the North!

    ReplyDelete