Monday, May 28, 2012

Finished Bent Creek

Haven't been doing a heck of a lot while recuperating....sleep, eat, elevate, ice, exercise and do again.  I have done some stitching and finished the Bent Creek.  I think eventually, when I can, will finish as a door hanger.  A good stitch while taking pain medication.
Before the buttons.
 After the button embellishments.
 I don't know if this is where I was on the PS Tortoise and the Hare.  This is where I am now.  I'm going to attempt at going back to this.  I hope I won't get screwed up with the counting.  I may have enough of a start I will be able to manage it.  I think I should be good.
Hope everyone is having or had a great Memorial Day Weekend, remembered lost loved ones and our Servicemen/women.

Thanks for stopping.  Keep on stitching.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that Bent Creek finish! I just stitched that one!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete