Monday, March 5, 2012

Laxative Cocktails, Naps and March stitching.

I had the day off, well sort of.  I had the old endo/colonoscopy double tag today.  Ugh!  The prep is always worse than anything.  Drinking the stuff.....well it is wretched.  How do you make a good laxative cocktail?  After the fact, you pretty much sleep all day.  Great naps!

I did get my March Word Play done.  I have to finish it.  I don't have the rusted bells or safety pins.  I suppose I could get some but, probably not....well maybe if I decide to do another one, I'll get some then. 

This is the material I'm going to back it with.  I think it is pretty cool.  I usually use quilt material for backing because I can find nice fabric and match the colors well.  I think this is a Moda Civil War.  The greens and the tan match well.  I usually buy enough to keep in the stash. 

I have started working on Prairie Schooler March Daffodils, copied from the Prairie Schooler site. 

I love both pieces and will do both.  I won't finish before the end of the month.  I am a fan of the sheep. 

Thanks for stopping.  Keep on stitching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment