Friday, March 16, 2012

Prairie Schooler March Daffodils update amoung other things

I have been diligently working on my Prairie Schooler March Daffodils. I am filling in the grass right now. The alphabet is done, the sheep are all nice a sheepish. I do plan on doing the smaller companion piece. I love the lion and the lamb.  The sheep will stand out more once the grass is done.
 Went birthday shopping yesterday with Katy.  Picked up a pile of cloths at Old Navy.  The T-shirts were buy one get one free.  She is sort of starting to pack up to head back to college on sunday.  After that there is only 7 weeks more of school.   Since we had enough time on the way home we just had to stop at the Stitching Bee.  Picked up more things I don't been but, will come in handy.  I have scheduled my total knee replacement for May 18th and will be off work possibly 12 weeks or more.  I will have plenty of time once I am not so gorked on pain medication. 
 I thought this would be cute somewhere in the kitchen.  I move stuff around you know.  It was sort of a kit, pattern and floss, Crescent Colours.  Very Vegetable. 



March is definately weirdly warm.  The average for us is around 40 and it was 70 today.  It is scary because it shouldn't be this warm.  It can spawn some terrible storms.  We are suppose to have some tomorrow.  We'll see what happens. 

Thanks for stopping.  Keep on stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment