Monday, May 25, 2020

Little Brown Flowers

I finished a Covid Stitch, freebie from Needle Work Press.  I did it on Straw with Victorian Motto Sampler threads, mostly, used a weeks Eggshell and some DMC blue.  I had printed a bad copy so I improvised in areas.  It still turned out.  

A better picture of the threads I used.  I really do like the threads from Nancy.  I wonder what the base is? 
After I finished that.  I went back to Sarah Braizear.  Needed to do some prepping on a BBD project.  I checked the piece for all the little brown flowers.  They are all over the main sections.  I've started doing some of the satin stitch, another arbor between the vases on pedestals.  So far, its been a no brainer. 
That about does it, unless you want me to rant about how so few people are wearing masks and social distancing in the area.  Hope you had a good weekend. 

Keep on Stitching
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Pretty finish.
    I see more & more people NOT wearing masks lately since things partially opened.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Be Well stitch is gorgeous!
    I've never tried Victorian Motto threads... I should check into her threads as well as the linen-a-month club. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Be Well stitch looks good. Sarah B. is looking good as well. Enjoy your week, Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your finish is so cute! Have a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete