Monday, May 18, 2020

So Exciting

So excited that I finished the bottom section of HATS Sarah Braizear!  It was my favorite section.  I said this before that I loved working on the flower arbor.  Now, I have to do the satin stitching.  I'm taking a break for a while to work on some other pieces.  

This is not a picture with great composition but it isn't too bad showing the section .
I started with Be Well from Needle Work Press, a freebie.  I have plans for it.  I will show it when I finish it.  I have a few things I want to work on.  

I had to post some sweet pictures of sleeping dogs.  Henry, went with Bob to his little camp.  He runs like a maniac all day.  When he gets hot, he sits in the trout stream.  
My favorite boy, keeping an eye on me as usual. 
Just a short post.  I don't have too much umph today. 
We had some good weather on Saturday.  Yesterday and today where soggy.  I actually gave myself the weekend off, not signing up to screen at the hospital.  Will be screening next weekend.  I am pretty much over that but, it gets me hours. 

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and have a great week!

Wash your hands, follow social distancing/wear a mask and don't touch your face!

Keep on Stitching
Monica


5 comments:

  1. You are making great progress. I am so over corona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing your dog pictures. They are such cute guys. Sarah is just beautiful. I love the colors. Is there much over one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah is looking beautiful.
    The dog pics are so cute.
    Looks like another soggy day here too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your stitching progress! Your furbabies are so cute; doesn't our gorgeous dogs make the most amazing stitching buddies?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah looks gorgeous! Both boys are so handsome. Always enjoy seeing them! It is soggy here as well and is supposed to be for the entire week!

    ReplyDelete