Monday, July 1, 2019

I Hate Dieting!!!!:(

I really need to lose some weight.  
I would feel better if I lost some significant amout of weight.
Noom had a special going on:  14 day free trial and 80% off.  
I started today and I'm only 400 calories over the alotted 1200....OUCH!
I've done Weight Watches years ago and lost 60 lbs and they started you out with more calories the more you weighed and as you lost weight, the amount of calories you were alotted was decreased.  
Makes sense....I'm hungry at 1600!
I had problems with WW when my daily amount dropped to 1200-1400 cal.  
We'll see if I make it through the 14 day free trial.  

On a better note, my flowers are gorgeous.  
I have had to stay on top of watering since we really haven't had much rain.  
My peonies.  
The one below is a darker pink and just beautiful!
I think this may be a Rugosa Rose that my dad gave me years ago.  
Bob likes to hack at them which drives me crazy because they only bloom for a short time.  
They do get a yucky Japanese Beetle.  
Thinking this is Amsonia but, I'm too lazy check my garden diary.  
A ground rose, it is only about two feet high and doesn't need any protection in the winter.  
It loves to be next to the poppy.  
These two really are best buddies.  
Before I planted them next to each other, they weren't doing well.  
This is another old fashioned rose my mother in law gave me.  
They weren't doing well so Bob dug them all but they have come back on their own  
Since Ed moved out, I went downstairs to look for a box he might be missing with some kitcheny stuff but, didn't find it.  
I went into the bathroom and got a  basket of  sauna towels and brought them upstairs to wash.  
Who knows how long they have been there.  
When I got to the bottom, I found dog food.  
Probably from the mouse we had around thanksgiving.
We found the stash of dental treats a couple months ago with grapevine wreath. 
This is the table runner Aunt Helen made me with some of the fabric I gave her.  
The grey stars are made from my fabric and the rest she had in her stash. 
I absolutely love what she did!
Can you believe she'll be 91?
Its just breathtaking.  

Finally, headed into the home stretch of B     BD She Sights a Bird.  
I think I may try staining it with Walnut shells later.  
Have to decide yet.  
I don't think the blue will run.  
It was a very busy weekend...what else is new.  
We don't really have any plans for the fourth.  
Hoping it stays that way  
I have to work the day before and after so a home day would be perfect.  
I'll end up doing more chores than I'll want.  
Why do I always feel I need to do something more constructive than stitching?
Got to get over that crap!

Have a wonderful week!
Keep on Stitching
Monica

4 comments:

  1. I was also thinking about Noom, I've seen the commercials.
    Beautiful flowers.
    Yes, those critters can hoard a lot!
    Wonder what they were going to do with the wreath? LOL
    Your BB piece is so pretty.
    The Tablerunner is beautiful.
    Have a great 4th of July!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are gorgeous. I love the table runner your Aunt Helen created for you. You have made good progress on the BBD piece. Have an enjoyable 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are beautiful. Our peony season is over and I miss them, now the daylillies are coming on strong. I feel your pain about dieting. I did ok with ww till they changed the point count and gave you more free foods. That's fine if you enjoy a bean diet. That was most of the free foods. I was hungry all the time , not a good thing when dieting!! Love your BBD piece. We have a low key 4th too, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I share your struggle in trying to loose weight--the older I get the harder it becomes! We had a very late, very cold, very wet spring and it has affected the flowers blooming--peonies and hydrangea's are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete