Sunday, April 28, 2019

School Girl Sampler Club

First, the picture of the Pineberry Lane Kit I got at Country Sampler.
Even Bob said he liked it...I was amazed.  
I think he liked the funky little squirrels.  
I have been a member of Prim Stitchers from Dyeing to Stitch.  
They discontinued the club this year and started some others.  
There was one year I wasn't too crazy about the offering but, overall it was a fun club.  
I saw on line somewhere that Country Sampler was starting the School Girl Sampler club and thought I would try something different.  
It was then I heard about the Second Story which is the apartment they rent.  
I liked the list of designers they are offering.  
Look how it cute it came.  
Its from Theresa Veretter at Shakespeare's Peddler:  Marie Phinney 1832

The floss is gorgeous and its on 36 count Straw from Weeks.  
It is going to be stunning.  
I have the border done on Merrily, Merrily We Welcome Spring.  
There are a few little birds along the bottom  
Sorry so winkled....I stitch in hand.  
I finished the first row of  alphabet.  
I tried to get some time into stitching this weekend  

I really love this pattern  
I have really enjoyed it all  
This is one I'm doing for the 9 Stitch Challenge  
I've been watching floss tubes on Maynia.
Primitive Stitcher is going to have 27 starts.
OMG...who does one get it all done?
I don't know if I get 27 done the whole year.  
I wish I could get that many done then maybe I would get through my stash before I die.  

That really sums it up for now.  
Hope you had a good weekend.  
We missed the snow that hit Milwaukee and Chicago.  
Have a fabulous week and thanks for stopping.  
Keep on Stitching.  
Monica

3 comments:

  1. Mary Oakley is so pretty, the colors, the squirrels, etc.
    I thought Marie Phinney 1832 is a very generous club piece.
    Merrily is coming along nicely.
    They predicted 2" of snow here, but we didn't get any, hope it's done now.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Oakley is a stunner and I love her color palette. Mary Phinney is another gorgeous one. You have made good progress on Merrily. Best Wishes to you on the 9 Stitch Challenge for Maynia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely samplers. I may wish I had joined that club. Merrily is coming along very well. Glad you missed the snow, the weather needs to remember it is almost May!!!!

    ReplyDelete