Sunday, December 9, 2018

I Should Be Stitching and Not Blogging!

I really should be stitching and not blogging  
I have a lot to do before Christmas.
But, just can't show a whole lot.  
I did come up with a few things.  
I have a terrible problem....I will buy thread for a project and then forget what I was going to use it for.  
I've come up with something to help with that  
I'm sure you probably do it already.
What I've started doing is taking a thread bobbin and write the project on it and put it on my thread ring.  
It seems to be working for me.  
These are the threads for some projects in the queue.
We all know that can change at the drop of a hat.  
The threads above are for BBD The Bell on Christmas Day.  
The other group of threads are for this Chessie and Me Strawberry Alphabet Sampler.  
I have the tray on order from The Attic.  

I know that the weather has been pretty bad in the South.  
We had a spectacular weather weekend.  
It was sunny and 30+!
We haven't seen the sun in like a month.
We got the outside Christmas decorations and the weather was actually pleasant.  

That about wraps it up.
I got stitching to do!
Hope you had a great weekend!

Keep on Stitching 
Monica


3 comments:

  1. Monica, I like that idea for your threads and which projects. I may have to borrow it. Such pretty thread colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a great idea!
    I have a bunch of the cardboard tags left over, I bought plastic ones to replace them.
    The Bells on Christmas Day is a beautiful piece.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea on how to remember what project threads are for! I have to write a list if I'm getting a lot. I order a lot of threads from Drema at Needlecraft Corner (her thread prices are SO good) and I can email her. When I do that, I put the project name with the threads I'm ordering. Easy to go back to reference.

    You have a couple of wonderful projects on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete