Sunday, December 23, 2018

Buster and Henry Ford Say Merry Christmas

Buster and Henry Ford are all dressed for Christmas.
There are brass buttons on Buster's sweater.
His bandanna from the groomer goes so well.  

 Henry Ford is looking very sophisticated in his poinsettia bandanna.  
 Let me tell you, not an easy thing to do, get them in the same picture.  
Started working on BBD Merry Christmas needle drum.  
I am really loving this and the size of the linen  
Its on 36 count and it is really nice.   
I have one more project to finish but, it won't take me long.  
Its for Katy and she won't be home until the weekend.
She is spending Christmas with her boyfriend and his family in Indianapolis.
It is going to be strange not to have her home but, times a changing.  
There could be a hitch with her coming home....we may have a pile of snow.
According to the forecast now (which can really change), we could have 10 inches of snow.
All I can say is yikes.  
Will just have to wait and see.  

We booked our flight to Dallas for a wedding.  
I have a pair of palazzo pants and ordered a top in two sizes.
I will return the one that doesn't fit.
We have no place to buy something a little dressy.  
I ordered from North Style and have had great luck ordering from there.  
Nice cloths and not crazy priced.  
The sizes generally run pretty accurate.  

That about sums it up.  
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Next weeks post will be lots of pictures.  
I'll be able to show you what I have really been up to.
Keep on Stitching 
Monica

3 comments:

  1. Buster and Henry Ford look so cute!!!Times do change and Christmas traditions along with them. No cookies here, we both need to lose weight and our DD does not eat sweets!! A very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys are too cute in their Christmas garb.
    Can't wait to see more of the Drum.
    Have a very Merry Christmas.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete