Sunday, December 2, 2018

Bag O’Pleasure

Did some Christmas shopping yesterday in Green Bay.
No trip to Green Bay can go by without a trip to The Stitching Bee
Where I got the....
I placed an order in August  Attic Needleworks and Collectibles in Mesa Arizona. 
Their Newsletter is awesome and you can find it  HERE
Anyway, I ordered Chessie and Me Strawberry Alphabet along with the tray to finish it.  
Then they posted on their FB page an exclusive BBD that was way too appealing.  
This is the thread to work on the Chessie and Me, I picked up in the Bag O'Pleasure.  
The fabric beneath it is 7 count Klostern that I can't tell you what it is for.  
I will post it later....ssshhh TOP SECRET!
Thought this Plum Street was something that also had to go with me.  
As we headed home yesterday afternoon, the weather got worse.  
Knew we were going to have some bad weather but, really did beat it before it hit home
We got about four inches of wet, heavy snow.  
It did create a Winter Wonderland!
My Burning Bush with the little berries.  
Some of the trees in the area.  
More scenic trees!
Bob had to snow blow and shovel.  
Henry just keeps an eye on him.  
 I participated in the BBD stitch-a-long.  
I finished framing it and hung it the other day, completing the Christmas decorating.  
I can't remember if I told you about this book.  
I haven't exactly figured out how the patterns work but it is an excellent resource.  
In the back are stitches that are really spectacular.  
I suggested Katy look at them when she started a weird fingerless mitten pattern.


I am still working on some Christmas presents that I'm nearly done.  
I will need to "finish" them off.  

Hope you had great weekend and the weather wasn't too wild where you are. 
I would take the snow over the tornadoes that ravaged Illinois.  
Have a wonderful week!
Keep on Stitching!
Monica

3 comments:

  1. Your Bag 'O Pleasure projects look interesting.
    I didn't know they still made Klostern.
    We only had a dusting of snow here.
    The BB design turned out so pretty.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snow here! Please send it my way! Your Bag 'O Pleasure looks intriguing. Enjoy your week and look forward to seeing what you are going to use the Klostern for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your BBD piece is just beautiful. I love the look of it with the frame.

    ReplyDelete