Sunday, July 29, 2018

Nearly Done

I am nearly done with La-D-Da's Alone in the Garden.  
The flowers on the sides of Adam and Eve in the pattern had a symbol that wasn't listed in the color key.  
I checked the La-D-Da website but, it wasn't listed there.  
I sent an email to Lori Markovic the designer and got a prompt response.  
I use the same color as the trunk of the tree, a blue grey:  DMC 535 but I'm using GAST Soot. 
I think this pattern is just so cute.
I have to fill in the ends of the tree: apples? the flowers, my initials and year


Once this is done, I'm back to Margaret or as have come to know her as Maggie.  

Finished watching Longmire on Netflix and if you are looking for summer replacement TV that was really good.  
Now we are watching Wallander from BBC.  Kevin Brannaugh is in it and I really like him as an actor.  A  good older movie he was in with Emma Thompson (his wife at the time) is Dead Again.  
And if you like creepy, which Bob doesn't care for is Requiem, another British series.  
I love a good ghost story.  

Other than that, just been a busy weekend with chores and volunteering at a water station for a 5K.  

Ready to stitch until bedtime. 
Hope your weekend was wonderful.  
I am now getting my comments sent to my email....HOORAY!

Keep on Stitching
Monica

3 comments:

  1. Alone turned out so nice.
    Those sound like some great shows.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Adam and Eve piece is looking good. Enjoy the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a delightful Adam and Eve design!

    ReplyDelete