Thursday, July 5, 2018

Henry Hates Fireworks

I'm glad the Fourth is over and so is Henry, well at least for now.  
Henry really hates fireworks.  
The thunder shirt didn't work so great this year.
I'm sure there will be more kaboom tonight into the weekend.  
I had to stay up with him until after midnight last night.  
He had to pee in the worst way but, every time I opened the door, fireworks went off.  
I am really hoping for his sake and mine, it is quiet tonight.  

I haven't been feeling very well lately....since Memorial Day.  
Been short of breath, achy, chilled and non stop headache.  
Last Thursday, my breathing got so bad, I took myself to the ED and was admitted.
Trying to figure out what is going on.  
My lungs had fluid in them but, my white blood count was normal.  
Was still put on an antibiotic and solid dose of steroids for the inflammation.
I tested positive for Rheumatoid factor so I will be seeing a Rheumatologist and I will need to see a Pulmonologist.  
I spent a couple of days in the hospital and have been home all week.  
I go back to see my doctor tomorrow and start get all the balls rolling.  
I had more blood work done earlier in the week and have a Pulmonary Function Test on Monday.  
Not talking about asthma.  
Just got to wait and go through all the tests....waiting is the worst part. 
In the meantime, trying to build up my endurance level

Finally, yesterday, I had some ambition to decorate for the Fourth.  
I love my Uncle Sam.  
Hung a few pictures too.  




I have been finishing my Summer Schoolhouse Lessons.
Expect to see them the next post.  
Well maybe, everything but the strawberry.  
I used the fabric for the leaves I had used on the backs of the pillows but, really hated the way it turned out.  
While I was up with Henry, I took it all apart and ordered some wool on line.
Now I have to wait for that to come but, I will post before then.  

Hope you had a good Fourth.  
Rest assured, I am feeling much better than a week ago!

Keep on Stitching 
Monica

14 comments:

  1. Monica~ Praying that the doctors determine the source of
    your problem and come up with the best treatment to put you
    back on track. Glad to hear you are feeling better and that
    Henry can now relax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind thoughts! Getting better every day! The upside is more time to stitch!

      Delete
  2. Hope the Fireworks are over, poor Henry.
    They are still shooting them off here every night. (sigh).
    Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Have a great weekend!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are feeling better, but will lift you up in prayer for a good outcome with all your tests. Your patriotic decorations look super.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I probably have more but all I put out.

      Delete
  4. Love the way you did your mantel! Hope the docs find more answers for you and that you begin to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I’m pretty pleased with it. I have confidence in the doctors. Already making lifestyle changes

      Delete
  5. I hope you continue to improve!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting is always the hard part, but prayers sent for an answer, a plan and a great outcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Prayers are always well welcomed.

      Delete
  7. You are so right about the waiting. I will keep you in my prayers. It's no fun feeling poorly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, waiting is the worst part, prayers and kindest of thoughts for you. You have a great Uncle Sam. Hope Henry is feeling better after the fireworks on the Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect inspiration :) and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete