Sunday, July 30, 2017

Waiting For Grandchester To Come On

Waiting for Masterpiece Theater and Grandchester to come on, so I thought I would post.  
In between projects, a good time to work on Autumn in Hawk Run. 
I'm on square three.  
Made a mistake on the grass color but, decided not to rip it out since I actually think it is more of a fall grass color than the light greens the pattern shows.
I will just work with it since I really wasn't inclined to rip it all out.  
The nice thing about this project is it lots of smaller projects.  
I feel like it is going faster that way.  
I am starting to work on Christmas presents, can't show them.  
I do think I will be starting on some fall projects.  
Maybe a PS Autumn Sampler or two or three and frame them by the front door. 
That area needs a larger piece or grouping.  
Right now, I still have Stacy Nash Christmas at Winterberry Farm....I think that's the name.

So what is the fascination with Australian accents.
Have on some Alaska Show on PBS right now and the commentator sounds Australian.
Then there is the Trivago commercials and that woman sounds like she can't make up her mind if she is Australian or British.  
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Australian and British accents but, I'm wondering if these people are for real or just pretending....heavy sigh.  

Okey dokey, that sums it up.  
Hope you have had an amazing weekend, got lots of stitching done!
Have an amazing week.
Keep on Stitching
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Autumn at Hawks Run is looking good, love all of the Fall colors.
    I was lazy yesterday and watched Jesse Stone with Tom Selleck all day. lol
    Some of the commercials now are irritating!
    I'm getting tired of Flo. :(
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the Hawk Run Hollow designs. And you are right, each block is like a little finish. I have been working on the Houses piece last year and there are only 4 blocks left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the grass color on the Autumn piece is just right! That piece took me a long time. I keep it up all year in my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete