Thursday, July 27, 2017

FINALLY!!!

Finally, His Eye is on the Sparrow  is back from the framers!
Happy dance!!
It did turn out well and frame up close is perfect.  
The wood looks old.  
I couldn't get a good picture of that.  

Up close and personal

It was a nail biter
She did a good job it just took a ridiculously long time.  
She did deducted $50 for the time it took.


I am working on Autumn at Hawk Run which when done I will have framed because that is a large piece but, I will consult with my LNS and see who she recommends. 

I think I will sleep soundly tonight!
Have a great weekend!
Keep on Stitching 
Monica




14 comments:

  1. It is a masterpiece! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very lovely, sorry you had such a difficult time with the framing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. Still kitted in my basket. I will stitch it too. Love seeing everyone finish it and frame choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out beautiful.
    Love that border.
    A nice simple frame that doesn't take away from the great stitching.
    Glad you a got a reduced price for waiting so long.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Glad you got it back and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad everything worked out! It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats monica, a beautiful treasure for many yrs to come:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous piece and I bet you are thrilled to have it back in your possession and framed without issue! Nice the took some $$ off. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank goodness, I was really worried for you. It looks just beautiful. We have all heard those stitching horror stories so I'm very glad you are not one of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it a great feeling to have finished the stitching, home from the framer and hanging on the wall. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice find on the Pyrex butter dish! Your Summer Sampler is looking super. I agree with you totally on the reprinting.

    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete