Sunday, January 15, 2017

Happy Birthday, Buster!

I was filling out a rebate form for Bravecta and I needed Buster's birthdate.  
Wouldn't you know, today is his birthday.  
He has been the best little dog! An excellent disposition.  
Just love this little guy to pieces.  

 No birthday cake tho, we are all trying to be good and eat healthy.  

 Instead of cake, lots of snuggle, cuddles and ear rubs.  
I finished my Cinnamon Santa today.  
I have to press it and then fluff up the wisper fibers.  
Going to start Plum Street Samplers Sampler Lesson Five. 
It will be the top of a tin to keep supplies including magnets.  

Went a saw Live By Night.
It was a good movie but, should have kept a body count. 
It was pretty violent and lots of the F-bomb.

Just watching the end of the Packer-Dallas game.  
It is a nail biter and I hope the Packers win!

Thanks for stopping.  
Keep on Stitching 
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Buster! Cinnamon Santa is a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is one cute birthday boy! Cinnamon Santa is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your sweet dog! Cinnamon Santa is beautiful! A great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday wishes to Buster! Please give him a belated birthday scratch from Max and me. Congratulations on your Cinnamon Santa finish! He looks great.

    ReplyDelete