Thursday, June 9, 2016

I'm Going To Have So Much Fun!

I have wanted to get the set of primitive floss from Nancy at Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe.  
I have been working extra hours so I figured I earned a set.
AND IT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!!

I don't have it displayed as well as she does but here it is!
The amount of floss is unbelievable! 
I have it broken down into color families....at least sort of.  
 Just gorgeous!
 Some of the tans.  
Browns

 More in the orange family
 Yellows
 Some lighter greens
 Brownish/green family
 Greens
And I got a free skein of a new group of colors.  Dried Wheat with the DMC conversion.  
Like I said, I'm going to have a lot of fun with this.  

Hope you are having a wonderful week. 
Thanks for stopping.  
Keep on Stitching.
Monica

4 comments:

  1. What a great collection of floss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Monica,

    Oh so lovely enjoy stitching with the new threads.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic mail day. Nancy's threads are so beautiful and this set is really just perfect.
    Can't wait to see what you will stitch with them.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your new floss goodies! Nancy's threads are great to stitch with. Enjoy your weekend, Monica!

    ReplyDelete