Sunday, June 7, 2015

A Salute to Abigail

I've been making progress on BBD's A Salute to Abigail.
I've had to rip out somethings are re-stitch.  
Generally, I catch my mistakes before I go too far.  

 Could have stitched more today but, went to the movies. 
We saw San Andres.
I love disaster movies and there really hasn't been too many over the last few years.  
Hollywood is making way too many Dystopia movies like the Hunger Games.
There was a trailer for another one called the Scorch Trials.  
I prefer disaster because when all is said and done there is a happy ending...at least the ones I've seen

Yesterday, Bob and our son Ed went trout fishing.
Ed decked in fishing attire taking a lunch break.  
Bob has just been itching to fish but, there has been too much going on.  
In two weeks, they are going to check out the trout creeks in Marquette County.
They had a fun day.  
I took a nap...fun day!
That about wraps it up.  Short, sweet and to the point!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Keep on Stitching 
Monica

2 comments:

  1. Abigail is looking good. We saw the same movie this week-end! At least we can both enjoy a good disaster movie. We live near a fault. I told my DD that if the big one hits Seattle, I hope we're at home. All that can get us is trees! I don't want to be downtown in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors in Abigail. It is looking good! Glad you enjoyed the movie!

    Enjoy your week!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete