Sunday, November 30, 2014

A Very Happy Thanksgiving

We had wonderful Thanksgiving with the kids home.  
With all the snow we have had and the cold weather for making snow, the ski hill was open.
The day after Thanksgiving the kids went snow boarding.  
I met them for lunch and of course I paid.  
Got a picture of them...sorry about the snow glare.  

I was hoping to finish my Thankful Quaker.  
I am almost done.  
I did get my stitching group Christmas presents done except for a little thing.
The bulk is done and I will post at a later date, after we exchange.  
I am thrilled with how they turned out.  
 A little closer up.  
This was a fun. quick stitch.


Now on to a Christmas project.  I do want to work on framing Stacy Nash Christmas at Holly Berry Farm.  I think I have frame parts and I have the homespun to bast the stitched piece onto.  

Back to work tomorrow.  I could use a couple more days off.  Every one got safely back to school.
Hope you had a wonderful holiday.  \

Keep on Stitching
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Pretty stitched piece, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to see your kids for the Holiday.
    Thanksgiving Quaker is looking great.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what fabulous progress on Thankful Quaker! Nice shot of your kids! Happy to hear you had a good Thanksgiving!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great family picture! I remember having kids about the age of yours. Mine are now well into adulthood! I love the Christmas at Hollyberry Farm. It is in my stash. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete