Thursday, November 20, 2014

Decision is Made

I decided to start Bent Creek's Thankful Quaker.
I am also finishing the last stitched piece for Christmas Presents. 
I'm hoping to start finishing this weekend but, won't be able to post until the gifts are opened.  
Thankful Quaker is on a tanish dyed tone fabric.  I can't remember if I dyed this or not.  
I love the floss colors:  Cocoa, Kris' Bon Bon, Sasparilla, Mulberry, Wheat Fields, Baked Clay, Nutmeg and Oatmeal.  

We can get some snow but, not as much as north of here.  I don't think the lake effect off Lake Superior has ever been like what it is in Buffalo.  (I don't know that for a fact).  What I want to know is where do they put all that snow?  Sometimes they haul it away from around here and dump it in farm fields.  When you have that much snow, you can't lift shovels that high and where does the snow blower blow it?  And they better get it off the roofs.  The stupidist thing in snow country is flat roofs.

That's pretty much all for now.  Nothing earth shattering.

Don't forget to check out and sign up for the Christmas giveaway at Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe.

Want to watch TGIT and stitch
Keep on Stitching
Monica

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have Christmas well in hand! I'm not stitching for Christmas, but am just getting my shopping started. Thanks goodness for Amazon,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxious to see all the Christmas stitching you have been doing. You are very nice for making gifts. I have had a few bad experiences with giving hand made gifts(people have no idea of the time and effort it takes). I have become very selective about who gets my stitched gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start on Thankful Quaker! Enjoy your weekend!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete