Thursday, November 6, 2014

Door County Here We Come!

I've been getting ready all day for the Stitching Retreat in Door County this weekend.  
The house is cleaned and some food made for the Hubby.  
I picked up some food to bring...I'm in charge of bacon.  
I have to pack tonight.  
The stitching projects are ready to go.  
I'm taking these.  No way will I probably finish any of them.  
Usually, I bring enough to last a year....LOL.
Bent Creek Thankful Quaker
 Last year's Christmas Mystery Sampler from Lizzie Kate.  I really love the colors of the floss for this one!
 The latest progress of my Cinnamon Stars.
I will probably continue to work on this one and not get anywhere near starting the other two.  
Couldn't decide which view so, you got both.  
We do have stops to make along the way tomorrow.  
I have the two new Threadwork Primitives waiting for me at the Stitching Bee and the girls need a few supplies.  I also need to stop at JoAnn's for 16" zippers.  And, I believe there is a stop at a Quilt store.  Not sure if there is anywhere else we need to stop before he head to Door County. 
The facility really is pretty cool.  They aren't hotel rooms but, condo's.  That's why I'm bringing bacon.  There is a continental breakfast at the resort however, it is mediocre at best.  Since we have a kitchen, we are going to make breakfast, go out for lunch and then there is a buffet dinner included.  

We are all wound up as tight as eight day clocks.  
Have a great weekend.
I believe I will!
Glad to have a couple of days off.  
Keep on Stitching 
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Looks like all the important things are ready for the trip! Have a wonderful weekend, Monica!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great projects lined up.
    Cinnamon Stars is looking great.
    Have a fantastic weekend!!!!
    You know we expect a full report when you get back. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now a follower of your Blog...I have a Blog too and here is the link: http://lindaksstitchingcorner.blogspot.com

    I would love for you to become a Follower of my Blog....

    I love all of your stitching...it is so pretty. I love reading your Blog.

    Happy Stitching....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful time. I'm sure you will. Door county is so pretty. We were there many years ago.

    ReplyDelete