Sunday, September 14, 2014

Haven't Had Time

Haven't had much time.
I have been very busy at work.
Then I get home and it is dog duty.
I have pictures on my cell but, haven't had time to move them.
My camera takes picture too slow and Henry Ford is too fast.
The only pictures you can get are ones of him sleeping.
 Sleeping Henry Ford.

He is getting bigger by the day

Making VERY slow progress on Prairie Schooler Never More.  I was hoping I would finish the house before I posted but, heavy sigh, no such luck.

I did buy the Dump Cake Cookbook (as seen on TV) and made a dump cake for dinner:  Apple Cranberry Dump Cake.

Preheat oven to 350
1 21 oz can of Apple pie filling
1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
1 box Vanilla cake mix ( not Jiffy)
1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)  The recipe sliced into thin slices.  I just melted it lots easier.
1/2 c. walnuts...I used pecans.

1.  Spray 9x13 pan with nonstick spray
2.  Spread the apple pie filling on the evenly.  Spread the cranberries evenly on top.  Sprinkle the cake mix evenly on the top.  Drizzle the melted butter.  Sprinkle the nuts on top.
3.  Bake at 350 50-55 minutes.  Wait 15 minutes before serving.

I wasn't so sure about the cranberries but, it was delicious.  My husband really liked it.

Hope you had a great weekend.
Keep on Stitching.
Monica

1 comment:

  1. Cute doggy pics.
    Never More is coming along nicely.
    Thanks for the recipe.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete