Sunday, August 17, 2014

Driving Buster Nuts

I couldn't get any closer but, if you look in the center of the picture, is one of two bunnies living under the shed and driving Buster crazy.  
I tried to get closer but, it scooted under the shed.
Buster tries really hard to catch it.
They are way too quick for him.  

I am working on With Thy Needle and Thread Sewing Bird.
There is more contrast in the picture than I thought.  
Had lunch with Ed yesterday in Marquette.
Did some shopping:  groceries for him and dmc from Michaels for me.
We spent the day with him which meant not much stitching time.
I did do some knitting on the drive there.  

Today was just busy catching up with all the things that didn't get done yesterday.
We did do the cleaning on friday night after work so I didn't have to do that today.  

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. 
Have a great week.
Thanks for the great comments.
I love hearing from you.  
Keep on Stitching 
Monica

1 comment: