Thursday, November 3, 2011

Is There Any Chance IT Will All Get Done??

I have so much going on and I keep deciding I can do more.  I was at JoAnn Fabrics with my 84 y/o mother and my 83 y/o aunt helping with buying quilt material.  I do like helping match fabric but, I have no desire to quilt.  If I did, then I think that would definately end my marriage.  I don't need another hobby.  Anyway, I got the supplies to make Christmas Cards this year.  The kids are just too old to keep doing the photocards and I am kind of bored with it any way.  I figure it might be fun to enlist the help of my off spring and anyone else who might be around. 
Other projects:  a pair of socks Paca Ped Yarn and I think the color is called Fireside.  I'll post that some time, maybe when I get one finished.  I'm on stitching group present number 2.  Those don't take long.  Don't want to post those just incase anyone is lurking.   I started Prairie Schooler November after I finished the Shepherd's Bush Halloween Needleroll.  I took liberty and made a purple checkerboard rather than the white lace....I don't know I just didn't care for it.  And I think they called for black ribbon but, I liked the purple too.  I think it turned out rather cute.

 Here is the pattern I am doing now.  Will it be done sometime before Thanksgiving?  I don't know but, it will be a race again time.  Anyone want to bet?
 Where I am so far.  I spent alot of time with the "Girls" (that is a whole 'nother story of confusion and trying to keep them in view, so as not to lose one) and too much cash.  Just think how much I will be saving by making my own Christmas Cards!
The there is a cute freebie on the Plum Street Samplers I saw and thought anyone might be interested in http://plumstreetsamplers.typepad.com/plum_street_samplers/2011/11/give-thanks.html 
It was just posted on her website today and is adorable!  Some other fun things there too. 

Happy Stitching!
(Hope there aren't too many typo's but, dinner is ready!)

No comments:

Post a Comment