Saturday, July 30, 2011

YIKES!!! and the Farmers Market

So I get up this morning to help Katy with the Farmer's Market.  I always check my email first.  I have an email from the credit card company anti-fraud division.  You know it isn't going to be good if the anti-fraud division is contacting you.  Of course, my computer is full of security to not allow cookies,  I can't just go online to check what is going on.  I have to call.  After about 10 "your call is important to us, please wait for the next available representative"....I talk to a live person because the only thing the automative teller can tell you is the amount and a Direct Marketing company from Portland.  I don't recall any direct marketing purchases from any where let alone Portland.  Sure enough when I talk to a real person,  it still doesn't sound familar, and it is from last night at 9:30.  Last night at 9:30 I was dozing in the lazy boy with a bag of ice on my knee (yes, it still hurts from the cortisone) and not purchasing anything from a direct market to the tune of 73.92, I ordered coffee beans earlier last night but the sum was way different.  Needless to say, I'm getting a new credit card in 7 to 10 days.

Was at the Farmer's Market then after a quick stop at the Bakery for muffins...and they were tasty!!!! Maple Syrup Breakfast Muffins, absolutely amazing. 
Here is a pic of some of my purchases:

Fresh blueberries, summer squash and zucchini that we grilled for dinner tonight, and garlic, pepper jelly.  The honey bear is 2# of local honey.  It is monumental.  (Notice the cute cross stitch piece in the background), 

The storm that pushed through this afternoon ripped the roof off the local airport but, significantly lowered the temp from 90 to 66 degrees.  Yeah, hate the heat.


No comments:

Post a Comment