Monday, July 25, 2011

MEGA OUCH!

Had a cortisone injection in the Biceps Fermoris ( hamstring). It hurt like mad! The orthopedic doc he felt he nailed it because of how much the injection hurt. My foot was numb for about forty-five minutes. Like a trooper, I went back to work. I think that is why it is still hurting tonight. The lidocaine wore off way too fast, another reason it really hurts. :(. Took a pain pill and had a piece of homemade raspberry pie. Before I gork out...

Raspberry Pie

4 cups fresh unwashed raspberry (they get too mushy otherwise)
7/8 c. sugar
5 tbsp flour
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 tbsp butter
Top and bottom pie crust

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix dry ingredients together gently. Place bottom of piecrust in pie plate, spoon in berry mixture. Divide butter and dot top. Place top crust on, crimp edge. Cut slits into top. Place in oven, put a pan on rack below to catch any juice. Bake 35-45 minutes or until top crust is golden brown. Major Yum!
s s s s s
v V v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~. Suppose to be the pie I didn't take a pic
\___________/ Steam coming out. But it wont stay spaced. LOL
What can I say, I'm a newbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment