Monday, March 30, 2020

Just Tryin' to Get Ur Done

Making great progress on HATS Jane Marshall.  It was the fund raiser for the fires in Australia.  She is so pretty.  I used DMC colors:  356, 729, 758, 869, 924, 926, 3051, 3053, 3750, 3777, 3799.   I think I had dyed the fabric a little darker after I stitched the outside border in Tan Rit Dye. I finished the flowers on the vine last night after I took the picture.  


I joined the Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe Linen of the Month club and got my first half yard last week.  It is a very lovely lightly mottled cream similar to between Lakeside Light Examplar and Butter Cream.  I'm sure I will put it too good use.  It is 40 count.  I look forward to getting more. 

Trying to get the bugs worked out of doing therapy over the internet and telehealth during these crazy  times.  Good thing I have computer geek kids.  I used Katy as my sampler today and getting things to work out.  

Been using a new harness on Buster and walking him periodically.  Kind of windy here today.  Trying to decide whether to go.  

Not much else going on here.  Hope you are well!  We are fine here.

Keep on stitching 
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Am thinking of joining the Victorian Motto fabric of the month club--the linens look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sampler is beautiful.
    Everyone is talking how nice Nancy's fabric is, might have to get some.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are fine and trying to stay home as much as possible. Thank goodness for "A Savior's Praise" It is keeping me occupied!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty linen you received in your monthly club order! Jane Marshall is looking incredible. Be well!

    ReplyDelete