Sunday, January 20, 2019

It's Gonna Be a Cold One

Its been cold, we aren't the only ones.  
Its 8 pm and -3 but, feels like -13 and will be -12 tonight.  
It was sunny all day which was good.  
I didn't leave the house.  
I set up a jigsaw puzzle on the dining table. 
When I was a kid, my dad would set up a puzzle after Christmas.  
I picked up a puzzle while Christmas shopping.  
I figured it was a good way to get our butts out of chairs.  
I have been obsessed and nearly have the border done.  
Bob and Ed both helped but, some pieces in.  

I have gotten some stitching done since last posting.  
I should have taken a picture of my knitting project.
Oh well, next time.  
I really am loving this BBD design.  
I am done with the alphabets and just have the motifs.  
Go me!!
Was watching the talking heads this morning.  
Buster was on my lap, snooziing.
He doesn't like to have his picture taken but I got a Shih Tzu selfie.  
He's sleeping on the couch right now, snoring.  
So trying to decide if I want to commit to Farmgirl's Nine Project Challenge.
The only thing is I have no idea how to get Instagram to work.
It can't be that difficult.  
I do have an account, just never use it.  
I could also post daily updates etc.  
How hard can it be?!
But, its been fun thinking about what I would do.
I have Autumn at Hawkrun to finish along with Sarah Brazier.
I would have to throw in a couple of small ones otherwise I would never finish.  

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend.  
Stay warm and dry.
Keep on Stitching
Monica

5 comments:

  1. Cold here too, made soup on Saturday.
    Bells is looking great, You've gotten a lot done.
    Still waiting on mine to arrive.
    It's been 3 weeks since I ordered it.
    Puzzles are fun.
    Buster is too cute.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching! Love this ...have it kitted ready to go...must finish a couple of others first! Been a cold one here as well in northern MN brrr....but build a fire and stitch love it!
    Enjoy your week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made good progress on your BBD stitch! What puzzle are you working on? Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puzzles after the holidays are a great way to destress! Your BBD is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a pretty BBD. I especially love the house. What a cute photo. I don't plan far enough ahead to do some of the things like Maynia, etc.

    ReplyDelete