Sunday, September 9, 2018

Let Me Complain About Hallmark Channel

I decided I might complain about Hallmark Channel.  
That have got to mix it up better.  
It is the same old stuff.
They need to dig a little deeper in their archive  and show something other the same stuff.
How many times can they show the same two  Bridal Boot Camp movies?  

Okay I'm done.  

Not a good picture but an update on my Tis the Season.  
You should know by now I don't press anything until I'm done.  
I did do some color changes from the initial thread selection picture.  
I swapped out Desert Mesquite for Forest Glade.  
Desert Mesquite looked too blue

  I am making good progress on it.  

Arttie and I had a craft supply rummage sale this weekend.  
Lets just say it was less than stellar.  
I only sold $30, hardly worth my time but, got rid of a few things.
Have thought about trying to sell old patterns on FB sites but, I don't know that it is worth it.  
Jury is still out. 

That sums it up.  
Going to watch Ozark on Netflix.  
Hope you had a great weekend.  
Have a wonderful week.  
Keep on Stitching
Monica

5 comments:

  1. The cardinal is looking quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do that with the Christmas movies also, repeat, repeat, repeat.
    Great progress on 'Tis the Season, looking quite pretty.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the process being made on the Tis the Season piece. I hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Tis the Season looks so good! Love the red you are using.

    Hallmark - I think I saw they have some new movies coming out starting next weekend? My mom loves watching their Christmas movies so I've been keeping an eye out for new info for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete