Sunday, September 16, 2018

A Completion

I finished my BBD Tis the Season for the SAL.
I have to say this was an enjoyable stitch.  
I am really happy with the way it turned out with my color choices and tweaking them.  
I think I'm going to but Sarah Braizear on hold for a little while  
I really want to work on some Autumn stitching.  
I may just pull out Autumn at Hawk Run  
Not going to happen until after I finish my Sister Stitchers for the retreat.  
Here is the Sister Stitcher Link
I am kind of altering it a little because of the way I want to finish it.  
I had a vision!
When I get it done I will most certainly post. 

The weather has been unseasonably warm.
Its been in the 80's and should be in the 60's.  
We still have our a/c on.  UGH!!

This coming weekend is my Aunt's 90th birthday.  
She is still pretty amazing.  
She quilts and bakes bread on a weekly basis.  
Her bread is amazing.  
Last year she baked and froze 70 fresh apple pies.  
It will be fun to have a reason other than a funeral for a get together.  

Hope all you in the south have been safe and dry.  
Its amazing how much it can rain!

Hope you had a great weekend!
Mine was pretty good.  
Have a wonderful week. 
Keep on Stitching. 
Monica

6 comments:

  1. Monica, your Tis the Season piece looks fabulous. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Tis the Season turned out pretty, love that dark red.
    Happy Birthday to your Aunt, she sounds pretty spunky! :)
    Hot here too, but the last week has been a nice Autumn season.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece is fabulous! Great colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The BBD piece is beautiful. I do love the way your colors turned out. Your aunt sounds like an amazing lady, all those pies!! Wow! and she bakes bread! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also. online gambling

    ReplyDelete