Sunday, June 17, 2018

Update on Summer Schoolhouse Lesson #4

It has been a wild weather weekend!
We have had gully washer storms:  Friday, Saturday and tonight.  
There has been flooding in the western part of the UP in Ironwood and streets are being washed away in Keweenaw County.  
Michigan Tech University is there .  
Its been amazing.  

Image result for keweenaw
I finished my sister's  birthday present.  
I just have to frame it.
Once she opens it, I will post a picture.  
I have gone back to WTN&T  Summer Schoolhouse 
I think there is just the strawberry to finish after this.  
I think I have had a virus for the last couple of weeks that has knocked the stuffing right out of me.  
Haven't had too much ambition until today,  
I finally got around to baking not one but two Rhubarb Cakes.  
I'm taking one to work tomorrow for a treat.

I was reading Samplers and Santa's Blog and she is having the same issues with Blogger as I am with the comments not going to email.   
Blogger must have done something.  

All in all it was a pretty good weekend!
Hope you  had  good weekend too.
Have a wonderful week.
Keep on Stitching 
Monica  

9 comments:

  1. Hope you are safe from the storms.
    It's been raining here a lot too, rain predicted for the whole week!
    Summer Schoolhouse is looking so pretty, love the colors.
    Hope you are feeling better this week.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The worst is over here. The weather is suppose to be significantly better this weeks. Have a great week too!

      Delete
  2. Stay safe especially during the aftermath with the flooding! Glad you are feeling better! Your Schoolhouse piece looks super.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It has been a long project. We are in the upswing weatherwise. Have a great weeks.

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I love rhubarb! Never had it in a cake before. I saw on tv the flooding and sink holes. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about the storms!! I do like the schoolhouse project, very pretty! I have the same issue with blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhubarb is the bomb. Fortunately the flooding was north of us. We were safe. Prayers for those folks. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you and your welcome. Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete