Monday, September 4, 2017

The Stash Struggle is Real

I was at the yarn store buying some yarn to go with the laceweight I got for a stole but, decided I didn't want to do something so fine and I want it warmer.  
I got another yarn to knit with it so now it is more of a fingering weight and will be more substantial.
Anyway, I saw this and knew it was meant to come home with me.  
I ordered more linen today just to have on hand if the world goes to hell in a hand
basket.  
There is way too much crazy stuff happening out there!
I finished my Christmas stitching this week but, I can't show it.  
I did get started yesterday on the Acorn House Pin Drum.
I got this as part of the Prim Stitching Group and I really love this pattern.
A few members of the group have them done already....speed demons!
I think this has to be one of my favorites this year!
I am hoping this video turns out and will play.  
We have had a regular hummingbird visiting our pots.  
I think he is getting ready to migrate. 
I expect we won't be seeing him for much longer.


I had last week off and we did get a lot cleaned out.  
Besides the nine bags of books, we donated 4 bags of clothing and I have a little bag of eye glasses I will drop off at the eye doctor's when I pick up my glasses.  
We probably could have gotten rid of more but, ran out of time and energy.  
Hope you had a great Labor day weekend!
I really had a good week.

Have a great week!
Keep on Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Love your new tote bag!
    Have fun stitching the drum.
    I saw one done up on FB, it's gorgeous.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tote bag made me chuckle. They need one with embroidery floss graphics. You are off to a good start on the Acorn House piece. What a super design; hopefully it will be available to non-group members down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to look at that Facebook page. I love drums but have never tried one. Sounds like you were on a cleaning marathon. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete