Sunday, September 17, 2017

Pre-op for the Gary Bear

Henry Ford has a favorite toy:  Gary the Green Bear.  
He got it last Christmas and it is first toy he hasn't destroyed in ten minutes but,.....
He has had multiple surgerys usually, plastics.
Pre-op is on top of the refridgerator so he can dry out.....dog slobber not alcohol.  
He should be dry and I can sew up the hole.  
It is a Kong Knots toy, awesome for the dog who tears everything up. 
It has a nylon strap skeleton so, the appendages can't be torn off.  
His ears are beat up and the face gets the brunt of the abuse.  
Finished Spooky Tree from Homespun Elegance.  
Just started it a week ago and it was fast and fun!
Needless to say it turns out super cute.  
Was going to work on Acorn House but, I need a bigger piece of mylar or something similar.
I'll get to it next weekend, maybe.  
I'm going to start the second Prairie Schooler Autumn band sampler started after I finish here.  

Lots of things going on around here this weekend.
We have had that devilish virus going around the house.
It started with Ed, then me, now Bob.
Thank heaven for Sudafed and Mucinex.  

The weather has been warm all week.
Could have possibly been the best week of the summer.

Hope you have had a great weekend.  
Series finally of The Strain, going to miss that show.
Have a wonderful week.
Keep on Stitching
Monica


5 comments:

  1. I assume Henry Ford is not a gentle dog with his toys!! Not by the looks of the green bear. The Halloween Tree is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Gary! But glad he can be fixed.
    Spooky Tree is sooooo cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Gary the bear had a successful surgery! I think I would invest in a second Gary just in case Gary #1 gets to the place of not being able to be repaired. Your Spooky Tree turned out great. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Spooky Tree! Beautiful stitching! Glad you are able to repair Gary the Bear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    ตารางคะแนนลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete