Thursday, May 4, 2017

Texas

Last week, we made a trip to Dallas for a family wedding. 
It was great together with family!

Before we went, I checked to see how far Waco.
We really enjoy watching Fixer Upper.
Chip is just such a regular guy and says the stuff your husband would say....or at least mine.  
We made the road trip to Waco to see Magnolia.  
Before we left, when people asked me where we were going and I told them Waco, 
The response, "Are you going to the Silos?"
We sure did!
We had a great time.  


Got some packets of seeds to give away.  
Bob's proof he was there.  
And mine.  

The family area has games, balls, and the 2x4 blocks that I had just watched the episode they did that with the kids.  
There are food trucks around the perimeter. 
Offered to get Bob a Demo Day cap but, he wasn't interested.  
Had to get a pic of Demo Day.  

The retail store was crazy busy.
Lines were long
I sent my purchases home via Fed Ex and spent almost as much doing that as what I spent.  
We didn't want to wait in the Bakery line for cupcakes and instead had Tex Mex in town. 
A great restaurant called Ninfa's.
The guacamole was awesome!

You always see this building on the show. 
Some of the seed packets.  
I plan on framing a couple of them after I plant the seeds. 
My goodies all came yesterday.  
I picked up the mug and the small tray for Katy.  
Ed got a tooled belt and buckle.  
Now, I'm just trying to recover.
We had VERY long hikes through airports and the joints are still kind of sore. 
The ankle made it though!
Got a little stitching done.  
Next post will be some stitching pictures. 

Keep on Stitching!
Monica

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fun time and got to see some sites.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing
    หนังการ์ตูน

    ReplyDelete