Monday, May 15, 2017

Just Stitching Away

I have just been stitching away on Live Simply because it is such a fun project!
I love the color of the thread together.
I have a few letters and the some motifs and then done!
After that I have a Prairie Schooler I thought I had done in the past, Country Seasons.  I can't find Spring.  I have Summer, Fall and Winter but Spring is no where to be found.  Lm going to do it again. Looking at the picture, I don't recall it either.

Met my college friends for lunch this weekend in Appleton. I almost thought I was going to make it.  Got about five miles from home when the tire light went on. Called Bob who said, "it will be fine.  It's probably just a sensor,". When I got further down the road, like thirty miles, I stopped where we bought it and the patched the tire.  Everything was uneventful until the ride home.  Did have a great visit.  Talked about families, the first grandchild in the group and an upcoming wedding later this summer.  On the way home, there was an accident, traffic was routed off as a detour but no one really had any idea where we were going.  Let me tell you, that was interesting.

There is another give away at the Victorian Motto and Sampler Shoppe for a thread collection.  Check it out.
Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!  Missing my mom but, she's in a better place!  Otherwise, I did have a wonderful day.  Thankful for my great family!

Have a great week.  Keep on Stitching!
                                                                        Monica

4 comments:

  1. You had quite the adventure! At least you were able to have a good visit. Glad you made it home safely. I love the way Live Simply is turning out. I think I will have to add that one to my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, Live Simply is looking good. Glad you were able to get to your lunch with friends and had a safe trip home. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live Simply is looking great.
    Glad you had a fun time.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!

    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete