Thursday, November 3, 2016

Such Decisions!

The Stitching Bee Retreat in Door County is coming up and I am trying to decide what projects to bring with me.  
It is a different type of retreat than some of the spectacular ones I have seen posted but, it is still incredibly fun.  
No structured projects...just bring your own.  
It is just fun to be with likeminded and somewhat crazy individuals.  
Here are the projects I have it narrowed down to.  
Everything is kitted up.
Christmas is for the most part on the docket.  
I may start this one as soon as I finish with the Halloween...almost done will post the finish.  
I think this one may be the winner.  I Love this one!
Margaret Cottom from La-D-Da a few years ago.  I liked it so much I bought the pattern twice.  
Will probably try and sell it on a website.  

The last of the leaves on our trees.  
When the sun hits them the effect in my living room is amazing.  
Two Maple trees, totally different.  
I will miss the color which will be gone very soon.  

Our Burning Bush.  
These are the best bushes in the fall. 
The red is spectacular!
Hope you have been having a good week. 
I have made it my mission on my FB to take the Ick out of Politicks by posting as many pictures of puppies, kitties, babies as I can.  
Have a great weekend
Keep on Stitching 
Monica

6 comments:

  1. You have great projects to choose from. I like the Santa one also. Our trees are almost gone. It was beautiful while it lasted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely projects to take with you. Enjoy your stitch and chat time. My `Margaret Cottom is still work in progress. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices.
    It's so wet here that the leaves dropped yellow, not much color at all this year.
    It rains almost every day. :(
    Have a great weekend!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely selection of primitive style designs!!
    Have fun at your retreat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your fall colored trees. Many of our trees dropped yellow/brown; not very vibrant this year. I like your project choices for your upcoming retreat. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing your beautiful fall trees!
    You have some nice projects to take to the retreat. I need to take projects that are fairly simple and don't require too much counting or I'm ripping out stitches when I get home, your choices look perfect!

    ReplyDelete